Resources for Parents:
Social and Emotional Topics
- All grade level TAKS study booklets are available in all content areas and may be accessed by clicking here.
- *NEW* - ONLINE Interactive TAKS study guides
- Middle School course guide - Please click here to access course guide.
- High School course guide - Please click here to access course guide.
- Homework Help Tips - Page 1 - Page 2
College and Career Planning
Middle School Years Newsletter - A monthly newsletter to help parents and guide students thru middle school.
|The possession of cell phones during state mandated testing is strictly prohibited.
Testing Dates 2011-2012 School Year
We want to keep schedule changes to a minimum, therefore, at this time we are only considering the following reasons with respect to changes:
- Into/Out of Pre AP classes
- Missing one core classes (Reading, Math, Science and/or Social Studies)
- Missing a class period
However, if you have a concern with your child's schedule, please contact his/her grade level counselor.
- Boys Support Group
- Girls Support Group
- Kids in the Middle
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
- Healing Hearts (Grief, Loss, Trauma)
- Improving Self Esteem Counseling Group
- Feel My Pain (Getting the Anger Out) Counseling Group
- Organizational Support
Click here for a description of each group. Parents wanting their children to participate need to contact their child's counselor.
College and Career Readiness information
- Bridges Guidance Central
(Your Portfolio name is: pisdand student id #, Your Password is:date of birth)
- example: Portfolio name: pisd7#####, password:01/02/1996