Careers in Pflugerville ISD
The mission of the Pflugerville ISD Office of Human Resources is to provide the highest level of service in recruiting, processing, and retaining a qualified and diverse staff.
Goals of HR
- Support equal employment opportunities for all.
- Be active in maintaining an employee group that is ethnically diverse.
- Continue reforming personnel processes for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- National Teacher Certification
- Teacher College Tuition Assistance
- Educational Service Center Region XIII
- Texas Education Agency
Please note: Questions regarding actual paychecks, leave issues, deductions, TRS, W-2's, W-4's, should be directed to the Payroll Department, 594-0030.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The district shall not fail or refuse to hire or discharge any individual, or otherwise discriminate against any individual with respect to compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Nor shall the district limit, segregate, or classify its employees or applicants for employment in any way that would deprive or tend to deprive an individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status as an employee because of the individual’s race, color, religion, sex or national origin.